August 30, 2011
- Pair Arrested For ‘Lack Of Common Sense’ After Rafting Down Main Street. “’We thought it would be a good time and it turns out it is,’ said Pete. Minutes later, Philadelphia police stopped the men and hauled them away in handcuffs.”
- Academic publishers charge vast fees to access research paid for by others.
- Putting Critter Cams on Great White Sharks.
- Is the environmental movement dying?
- David Suzuki gets punched in the nuts.
- Explaining charismatic megafauna.
- A shark witch hunt unfolds.
- Preserving 4 percent of the ocean could protect most marine mammal species.